Thursday, October 27, 2005

of girls talk, wedding

Dinner with ah boey at the famous beef noodle stall in Purvis Street!

I missed the moo moo....

yummy yummy

We proceed to Paulaner Brauhaus for lager since Ink Bar was having a private function there
(Kel why never tell me? make me walk away with disappointment?!)

Booze was nice, the ambience was great, but the toilet... nahz... make me hold my pee till Level 3. booboo

the night topic was revolved ard the upcoming wedding on 12 Nov.

as usual, we are still complaining on the wedding couple not kan cheong at all, everything is not planned, its the you-wait-for-me-I-wait-for-you attitude

I was telling ah boey...

so many of my friends are either getting married or having babies....suddenly got the urge to settle down.

dun be mistaken... I not under the influence of my peers...

I think I have enuff fun. For the past 1 yrs, it was hardcore partying for me.

Yes I got to know a lot of new friends mostly guys...

They came from different background, different personality

but one thing in common, they are out to have fun.

I guess I'm not a player.... blame it on my asian roots and strong family background

I always see myself having a doting husband, happy family and kids (if possible at least 2)

at those times when I met those guys, I kinda overwhelmed by the fact that they only wanted a companionship and nothing beyond that.

kind of tiring hanging out with them... coz the topics are all pretty much the same...

ah chuan was saying that because guys at clubbing scene are all out to have fun. Dream on if you want anything beyond that!

ok back to the wedding topic, both of us have been complaining till the kingdom comes that a lot of things are still left dangling in mid air...

its the 皇上不急,太监急 feeling....

so we decided to hack care and juz enjoyed ourselves...

We will booked our own room, get crazy and high.

yours truly is being arrowed to emcee for the wedding dinner.... again my virgin try

time to flaunt my Chinese vocabulary.

Ah boey also shared the same destiny with me... she is going to emcee for her cousin's wedding.

So both of us were debating on some of the words used in the speech!

again we fantasize about our wedding....

Mine?!

Day 1 Church wedding. I'm gonna wear an ivory white wedding gown with a long chapel train. The church will be beautifuly decorated with lilies. Colour Theme: White and silver. Oh ya I invited her to be my maid-of-honour. After the whole ceremony, there will be tea reception

Day 2: Customary Wedding where I will wear the traditional Qua . Wedding dinner will be a pool side wedding.

wah lau eh.... I really know how to dream....

幻想是好的

所谓有梦想好过没梦想

dun you agree with me?!
Dun ponder... juz say yes!

No comments: