Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ZZzzz monster, please go away

these days my sleeping hours has very much lessen for 1-2 hours.

chatting on the phone at wee hours brought back school days memories.

now that I think back...

kaoz! where got so much things to chat when we were so young.

now that we have all grown up and experiences so much things in life, seems like we got nothing much to say on the phone.

most of the time both will held onto the handset and keep quiet.

perhaps when we were much younger cannot go out often, thus telephone is the main mode of communication.

Bam asked if I'm in love... well, I won't say I'm in love... but I'm feeling happy.

Happy that both us want something in common and are willing to work towards it.

but I guess now is still early to conclude anything.

the hanging out and getting to know each other session has been going on smoothly.

its also tiring coz the working hours are different so to meet up is always late at night. Even the phone conversation is also in the wee hours.

No comments: