Tuesday, October 18, 2005

shortlasting happiness

has it ended?

even without me realising?

no, i can sense that the vibes aren't there

i made every effort to find out wats wrong

perhaps the wrong was a wrong from the start

but as much as everyone is telling me that

my instinct is telling me likewise

we were meant to meet

we have the same belief

we talked, things weren't spelled out exactly the way I wanted to hear

but after rounds of deliberation, yeah its exactly wat i thought previously

it might be a show being put up to impress, to escape, or for pleasure

but... wat the heow....

I can't be bothered....

Like wat was said, theres always negative thought instill but stand strong to your belief.

yeah, maybe one day the prediction was right, that it was all along an impressive show,

but right now, I wanna stand for what I want.

no I'm not stubborn ass

but I believe in the arrangement he has for me.

theres no but to it...

perhaps in near future, the devil's work succeed,

I can only say, the other party's will is not strong and thus the intervene of the devil.

silly? yeah maybe to some.

i make the ultimate decision

i create the possibilities for myself

yes, a little of me want something outta us

but the bigger part of me wishes his well being,

as a friend, standing on a friend's point of view

I may not comprehen his doing,

or may feel fustrated

explaination need not be spelled out.

isn't that so?

No comments: