Monday, December 12, 2005

Human feelings

I don't consider myself as the management level even though I'm in responsible of the duties of the CSO and Security guards.

a while ago, my colleague was upset with me. In the course of pacifying a difficult customer, I gave in. NO, not that I'm a push over but due to the misinterpretation of my tenant, as the management I have to be responsible.

I always believe that in whatever situation, we cannot expose the ugly side to customers, things should always be settle close door. I dun wash my dirty laundry in the public.

of coz, my tenant did recieved warning from me.

Human like to apply their already-always-listening theory. They tend to repay other in their colourful language due to their unhappy encountance else where.

Look, nobody will impose a negative thought on you unless you think lowly of urself. If your already-always-listening tells you that you are inferior due to your skin colour or the S'proe retail scene give preferential treatment to certain skin colour, you are so wrong.

Sorry, I pity you, you miserable worm!

To look at things objectively is the key.

As much as I'm totally pissed with her accusation and statement, I kept my cool and handle the situation positively and so in the end she was embarrassed of her behavior and apologied.

I understand her fit of anger at the point of time when others do not agree and deny her stand. But see the point that we work for the company and carry out instructions. Spare us your colourful language. We dun need that.

People like to judge base on appearance and not focus on the working capabilities. She definetly gave me a hard time when I met her.

so later on, she said that she did doubt my capabilities when she ask for a manager but yet a YP appear. (I touchy desu! say I young!)

Being young or looking young is perhaps not at all a good thing. esp when your colleagues who work and report to you are old enuff to be your parents.

You really have to be careful with how you carry yourself and speak to you as people you scrutinize you from head to toe.

Hello?! Being young or looking young is not my fault, I'm blessed! Why should I compromise on the always theory that management pple shld be old ugly hags?!

Bah! Talk to my hand!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com