Friday, December 09, 2005

its friday....

and I'm not in the mood to work...

surfing with Lee Hom at the background....

wanna go for a short holiday... any suggestion?

Bintan? cruise? or maybe KL again keekee...

but judging from the way my colleagues clear their annual leave, dun think my application will be approved!

Damn!

Probably next year... I desperately want to visit Taiwan or HK.

Pls pple, stop giving me the same old reason - no $$$

save up! party less and you will see Mr. $

my dear frd upload videos that he took from the wedding with me doing my make up,

after much deliberation, alright I'll show... introducing the latest product zits "remover" from TBS (concealer toot!) Actually come to think of it... I'm not the worst....check out Beng in the video....


make up do wonders esp to dark eye rings...

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com