Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Please dun doubt me

I hate it when pple dun listen to me and gek kiang. Just because I don’t drive, doesn’t mean that I don’t know the direction.

I know WHERE I stay although I only stayed at my current place for six years and that I only know where my block is.

For goodness sake, I know how to travel back to my place from town. I know which is the shortest route to take.

Someone who stays at the west side of Singapore who seldom travel to the east, would he know the route better than me?

I was at Mr. Beans yday and my friend insist of sending me to Toa Payoh to take a cab cause he says it a 'SHORTER' route back to my place.

So I was in the car heading towards Bukit Timah direction while I was looking at Little India, the usual route I would travel back from Mr. Beans. In the end, my cab fair was 5bucks more.

Not that I kay gao the 5bucks but I hate it when pple dun listen. Especially male driver, when the V-com who happens to be a female tell him the direction, they simply ignore.

Is it the ego thingy. "Look girrrl, I'm the driver, I knw the way. Juz shut up and sit tight!"

Male drivers, if it is otherwise, please enlighten me!

The other time, the car filled of us was at Bras Basah Complex and we wanted to go to Esplanade. They refuse to listen to me. We end up going to Boat Quay, Shenton Way and finally to Esplanade.

A journey which will only take less than 15mins, took 40mins. So many detour, so many traffic lights, so many frustration.

The next time anyone dare to say women don’t have directional sense, I’m so gonna whack his head!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com