Thursday, December 01, 2005

Love story

email forwarded to me by my colleague!

Long Long time ago, in the Tiger Kingdom lived a pair of siblings. Both were blessed with some gifts. Brother had a pair of eyes who could see a distance far far away. Sister had a pair of ears who could listen to anything.

They grew up together and experienced happiness and sadness together. They like to run to the hills to play. Brother would look at far away countries and tell the sister the majestic view that he see. Sister would listen to the beautiful sounds and describe for the brother.

As time goes by, brother and sister started to fall in love with each other. They knew that it was wrong, but they could not control themselves. They continued to love each other.

Alas, their parents found out about it. Father was very mad, mother was very sad. The neighbours would point fingers at them and gossip about them. Brother and sister were adamant about their love for each other.

To prove that they were truly in love with each other, Brother destroyed his eyes and Sister destroyed her ears. They felt that since they could not get the blessings, they did not want the gifts...

Long long after, a musician heard this beautiful love story and was touched by it. He decided to compose a song for the lovers.

I came across this song and it touched my heart too. However, I did not buy his CD, so I cannot share with you the lovely song.

I remembered the lyrics though, and will share with you how touching this song is... enjoy..... (scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
两只老虎,两只老虎
跑的快,跑的快
一只没有眼睛,一只没有尾巴
真奇怪,真奇怪


*peng sung*

work dun work... send me this type of bo liaoz email!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com