Wednesday, December 07, 2005

of D&D, parties and looking back

so I was invited to my dearest schoolmate's co Annual D&D, only that I didn't know it was a D&D coz my dearest schmate called on Wed aftnn and said he wanted to bring me out for dinner on Thurs.

thank God Tampine ma ta is the zheng chang bunch! the rest of the NPC ma ta....OMG! Nutz! so is the emcee. But he power! make me laugh throughout the whole 3hrs.

Actually ma ta quite a crazy bunch and quite sporty! Oh btw, ma ta under that division can't really shake their booty. *shake head* *tsk tsk* very sia suay but entertaining. (I reckon I better dun say which division if not ltr cannot sue)

came suzy aka the 7mth getai singer, half of the damn hall went chasing for the dragon, its like NEA came to fog the lobby!

Fri was a long and tiring day starting from "colouring" the eggs red to round island roadtrip.

The big party started as early as 8plus with me still "colouring" the eggs and decorating the place with pink + white balloons with golden ribbons. so girl!

the food came, the wine came, ppls eat, photo-whore, goo-chee goo-chee baby....

all ends well late at night with 2 drunken, 1 down at 8th level and 1 down at the void deck!

the whole damn community thinks that I'm with Uncle Ricky coz he kept asking Daddy if he can be my bf! *roll eyes*

Even Chuan was asking me our r/s....fuk!

WLE (wah lau eh, new abbr. I came out with! so smart rite?!) I have to tip toe when I friendly-hug him, and even so, I'm only at his chest... some more he uncle lehz! he doned more like a sugar-daddy...keekee...ok I'm evil!

for those who are reading this...he was juz joking! Me and him? How to? We are not each other cup of tea...

with all the Mitolo since 3 in the aftnn till late, I join the gang at dunno-wat Murphy @ ECP followed by Shanghai with the boys!

Ya Shanghai, U heard me right. Actaully the girls were at MOMO but, biang midnight cab + queue for N hrs + pay cover charge, I don't think so.

ya lah ya lah I cheapo! But I super hate the idea of paying cover charge! rather park Mr. $ on drinks! Imagine $25 x lets say 5pax, do the maths, I tiap a bit more can fuking open 1 bottle.

These giam peng pple outright to cheat my $.

Wat if the music sux big time? You can only curse and swear together with your frds. they won't give a damn coz they already collected damn cover charge!

Unless its a reputable club, else dun expect me to pay to go in!

Agree?! *say yes*

back to Shanghai....Fwah! super-duper cantopop! Buay Tahan. But alright lah, the singer can sing! sometimes-you-got-tired-of-eating-meat-veggie-also-not-bad

I quite mountain turtle, they in op for a while but its was my 1st time them. But then again, we have out grown the ping piang keol music era. ok I admit I used to like techno. but thats the genre during my time mahz.

and if a 30plus lao ah beng like Mr. V can still whore on techno music, I dun see whats wrong with me going to Shanghai!

the mixed blood giraffe-long-legged mosquito FINALLY scored and won! Thanx BOYS, for the bday gift!

and to all my dear friends, be it, thru phonecall, face-to-face, sms, mms, msn, email, appreciate all the bday wishes. I kan tong, want to lao bah sai! *drama*

the actual day was plain slagging at home + glued to the tv watching 3 dvds.

Looking back...

1) celebrated my parents 30th Wedding anniversary and we took this


2) Mama turned 55

3) Kor got married

4) my gfs got married and some got pregnant

5) natural disaters happened...

6) I got transfered to another dept taking on new challenge and my pay check got adjusted to a miserable x% which is not even enuff to pay my phone bills

7) went to KL got to know some boys there and bravely board their car and join them for supper! Talented! *clap hands*

8) my boss left the company and the rest of the colleagues left us one after another

9) I've been complaining that I fuking hate the pple here yet I'm still holding on coz I love my job. it will probably turn to a hate r/s soon.

10) Baby Fayth is born

11) I scored nothing for my love life and the numerous assessment I took were total crap. I still dun understand why I'm still taking them at this moment

12) I party hard for the past 1 yr while my fellow team mates fought hard at the SEA games and won a bronzie

I survived so wat the heow! Dui!

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com