Thursday, December 08, 2005

my "Ex-bf"

I recently met up with my so-called "ex-bf" the open and close inverted comma denote as those you steady for 2, 3 months and bye bye type. So basically this is what I dun count into my ex-bf list. Like until now, I still ponder why we were "together"

I still consider both of us as friends, so nothing wrong meeting up with a friend. My intention was to catch up. (Maybe the venue very sa la. It was a clubbing scene)

So after like donkey years we saw each other and both overall package changed! Especially me, I guess. No more the fashion suicide.

So it was party party, drink drink, chat chat. Problem starts to arise when he got physically close to me, starts to get touchy, start to talk about the past, and then the woo-chee woo-chee cheesy couple nickname starts. You know those like darling, 老婆, 亲爱的, dear dear?!

Sick! Goosebumps attack.

I'm totally fine with people calling me darling or girrrrl. Like it's a common term used in the flirting scene. But not when you start to hear people calling you 老婆 or dear dear. And definitely not from the mouth of “ex-bf”

So anyway we were heading back home when a phone call came. His tone towards me and the other party was a complete changed! Like the caller is a pest. Somehow I figured out that it’s a girl. Then pop this sentence "I’m not free now, I’m with my gf"

*dumbfounded*

No. 1 there wasn’t any other female species in the car
No. 2 he is not gay.

Since when was I attached?!

Sometimes that’s the problem with guys! When they need a company, suddenly they saw their ex or fling, wow! Feeling start to poured uncontrollable like heavy rain. He starts to bring memories back form the past, the happy times together, the things that you did, places that you went etc.

Oh! He suddenly remembers all your likes and dislike. In summary, all the good things. Only that he left out on the part of MIA for days, crappy excuses that he cooked when he can’t meet you.

I say fuk that! Hello?! 我不是 7-11 convenient stall. Oei! I may be stupid but I’m not dumb! Dun fuking treat me like a naive little girl who believes that the garung guni man is here to bring you away if you dun listen to mama.

Any by the way they like to peep. Like this idiot who is sitting right beside me now as I type this entry. Oei I know you are still peeping, despite the fact that I glare at you for 3 times! Mind your own business! Oops! I shouldn’t be rude! I’ll post this on my blog, webby is www.furfurangel.blogpost.com 让你一次读个够

Ok back to where we were....

Suckers! They seem to like the 拥有时不珍惜,失去时才可惜 theory!
Mine is a classic example. He tries hard to win me back even up to now, he is still texting me mushy sms, still asking if its possible for us to be together again.

Give me a break!

adolescent puppy r/s are so passé

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com