Thursday, July 06, 2006

1 glass of whisky coke
2 drunk butch shouting "I'm not drunk" yet kept bumping into us
long Q @ toilet
2 lesbo french in front me
a bottle of Heineken
a ciggie
insane pple pushing around
no air ventilation
Super long Q @ toilet
thought I was smart to go to Winebar instead
but realize whereone else was as smart as me
adjourn to the neighbour
damn crowded
home sweet home....
.
.
.
.
.
.
hp alarm went off at 6:50
woke up, pluck it off from the charger, brought along to bed and snooze 1
hp alarm went off at 7:00
snooze 2
hp alarm went off at 7:10
snooze 3
hp alarm went off at 7:20
snooze 4
hp alarm went off at 7:30
snooze 5
hp alarm went off at 7:40
woke up to realize that it was raining, went back to bed
hp alarm went off at 7:50
arrruuugggggg OMG OMG! I'm late....

No comments: