Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New Challenge

I've got news that the top management is putting very high hopes on my mall.

A lot of new initiative will taking place over at my side, so its kinda like a model mall for the rest....

I have my reserves.
To excute all these new initiative, is the infrastructure of the building ready?

Look what good the "Branding Consultant" has done?
No work load taken off but extra were added.

They are looking for a third headcount for my dept.
feeling the threat? I dunno~

Yes this new person will be taking away part of my portfolio but the bulk of his/her portfolio will very much concentrate on CRM and branding of the mall.

I mean my passion is still very much in A&P, so I guess its alright.

With the third headcount, a lot will be expected.
Which is to say that the events that we roll out will have to be very impressive.

hard work....

No comments: