Wednesday, July 26, 2006

neat

After constant nagging from my admin assistant, I finally pack my workstation.

I was so ashamed of myself, even the office uncle who clean our desk every morning, couldn't stand the mess that I've created, he had to clip all the namecards lying around the desk....

All the lose pappers are all filed into their respective files...


now my table look like this...

yes its Liverpool wallpaper!

Free mags from the various media + all collaterals from my competitor.
still a little messy...


timeline, rates, imporatant info. for easy referencing...


sponsorship items that the team have garnered from different promotions.
Too many things, too little space


The office planner is looking at reconfigure our room, to house the 3rd headcount with us....

I need to do regular housekeeping!

No comments: