Friday, July 14, 2006

(^_^)

Lately, I've been hanging out with my gf's family and my extended family a lot.

First chalet, Bday/Mothers' Day/Fathers'day dinner, mahjong and family gatherings
Then, it was the chalet, bbq, mahjong session with ah boey's family....
Followed by the K-session with Linda's at her dad's garage...
Now, its the x drinking + k session and dinner with daphie's family.

HOW?!!!

and to think that my last movie was XMen III (free tix, I watched it 3 weeks after it opened) and my last last movie was King Kong.....

HOW HOW????

Thank God! I got work fulfillment, else I'll be such a loser...
neither here nor there.....

1 comment:

eisburg said...

Seems like I'm the one neither here nor there.

Besides work no more entertainment and I'm not meeting that someone whom I'm destined to meet yet! @#$@$#