Friday, July 28, 2006

Pictorial 2

*please read this in cutie baby voice*

Dear Kor Kor and Jie Jie...
its been a while since you last saw me - Princess Fayth!
so now I'm going share with you guys some pretty pix that Mummy and 姑姑 took for me!
Sorry Daddy not mentioned here coz, he is a IDI! (IT Gadget Idiot, keekee I came up with this, so smart right?!)

Yuppie! I finally know how to turn over


What you looking at huh? I is 有性格!


When I'm bored, I like to suck my thumb


and I find joy doing that...


Mummy took me for vaccination and I had a temperature...

I still look stylo milo with that patch on my forehead!

This was when Chicken Little was in town!
Daddy so mean, made me wear this...


sigh! Sometimes, I don't understand why adults like to take nude pix of babies...

you find joy doing that?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Fayth's really cute... don't u agree?

Anonymous said...

Wat a "like mother, like daughter".
Don't look at anything else but only the mouth and mole will tell you they relation.

furfur angel said...

The QC is good!

keekee...

eisburg said...

Oh man. I like the one sucking thumb. If you don't see it properly, it's like showing your middle finger!

Super cool man.

Violet said...

sooooo cute! how old is she??

furfur angel said...

杰> thats y I say she is 有性格

purplez> abt 9mths