Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sonyericsson T610

Friends has been complaining on my phone. Apparently I always put them on hold when I picked up the call. (Come on~ its the button problem not the user problem!)

The problem that I encounted is that the loading of program takes bloody long time, its so retart that when I type sms, I'm faster than the program and I've to wait for the letters to appear on the screen.  (This explain the typo in my sms. Again its the phone problem not user problem). Best of all, the charger adaptor has a problem. When I plucked it into the phone, sometimes the phone doesn't get charge(Yes! I've switch on the power switch!) I have to stare at the phone for some time to make sure that its charging. Sometimes in the middle of the night I'll wake up and make sure the phone is charged!

Enuff of all this crap!!! I've given up. Since the phone still has a trade-in value of $200 (I bought it at abt $270 and have used for abt a yr) plus I have a $100 phone voucher from StarHub, I've decide that this crap phone has to go....

Currently sourcing for phone...any recommendation? Other than Nokia, I'm open to other brands....

No comments: