Friday, November 19, 2004

SonyEricsson Z1010

I finally saw the phone set of Z1010 which I've been waiting patiently fro the past few months. Boy! Am I disappointed. The phone is huge and bulky. Its bigger than a PDA phone. Very disappointing!!! Guess what the retail price is #1250!!! The one that I got hold of was the import set. This phone is due to launch in Year 2005. So now I've to abort the idea of getting this phone and I'm back to my quest for searching another phone.

However, the guy introduced me to this new Samsung phone direct import from Korea. Its still due to lanuch next year. The phone is sleek, very lady-like, chrom-silver colour, flip LCD screen which can roate 360 degree. Check out the price - its $1000!!! The cost price is $990 so the ah-beng shop owner owns $10. According to him, his boss has good dealing with the Koreans thus they import a lot of weird, trendy phones from Sumsung which you seldom find in Singapore.

Anyway, the ah-beng keep pestering me to buy the phone. Hello?! Its $1000 u think $10 ah? Do I look like I print $$$...dun thnks so...I would say the design is very attractive but the price? nah... Moreover, I can't test the phone as they only have 1 piece so once they on it, I've to purchase it... So I guess, I've to forget about this darling and setlle on something which is more affortable, trusting and durable.

No comments: