Friday, December 15, 2006

比我更女人

I met up with 毛毛 yday nite.

We were chatting and he pop this question
"oei, you dun use moisturizer? Touch my *force his limps tp me*, this is the effect of moisturizer"

yesh! I know my arms & elbows are very dry....theres quite some bums and scar of my arms. Well this came from basketball from schooldays *yesh! I play bball despite my height*

Not that I'm lazy, but I couldn't be bothered!

You probably wouldn't find any skincare product in room...probably juz hydrating mask and thats abt it.

On the other hand,many of times I hear pple commenting that I've got good complexion. ok, I'm quite flattered. But, I'm getting worried.

I'm 24
I drink a LOT
I'm a social smoker
I sleep ard 1 - 2am everyday which average out to 6hrs of sleep
I work abt 10 - 12 hrs daily
I put on make up for at least 5days a week due to my work nature
I've never done a facial in my life
I've got no skincare product
I drink a LOT of water, + point

I think I'm really living on the expense of my blessed good skin
coz recently I realize dark eyerings are forming
and I have to start using concealer.

how????

oh! By the way 毛毛 is a guy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really muz take care when young. u dun see it now but maybe 5 yrs later....things will start to show....really....kekeke