Saturday, December 23, 2006

waiting....

I've been trying to get thru the customer service line for UOB hotline.

Its been 12.40min, now 12.42min and NO one picked up my queue!!!

the call waiting music is getting on my nerve!

*angryness*

postnote>>>

after 15mins of wait, juz before I decided to give up, the CSO finally picked up....

NBz! Someone is using my credit card to make transaction online!
Now the bank has to freeze my card for safety reasons and the earliest that I can get a replacement card is next week! GAH!

I suspected the syndicate got hold of my card information through the transaction I made in Malaysia last month. Coz the last time I went to KL with my gf, a month after we came back, she made transaction at some place 50000miles away when clearly all these while she was in Lion City!

damn these syndicate!

how to survive during the festive period?
I'm well known of carrying minimum cash with me, I either swipe or nets it...

*tears roll down*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yah lah! That bloodly hell Thai Club at KL lah. Then some stupid syndicate fraud my card & buy jewellery at France!!!!! WLE! I've never been to France my entire life man!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That's so... so.... I don't know what to say except I better check my bills every time.

Anonymous said...

SG credit cards technology is way behind international standards.

Right now, most of the credit cards have some sort of chips on them to prevent syndicate from cloning the card.

That's why alot of those syndicate are coming to SG and steal money from our atms using clone cards.

Banks really should wake up their idea and start to protect their systems before they lose all their customers!