Wednesday, December 20, 2006

worthless "friend"

Many of times I can't help but give the "oh really?!" reaction when people claimed that they are my close friend, they understand me well, they are always there for me and etc...

but the true fact is that...
yes they are my close "friend" coz pple will always see them with me when I party
yes they understand me well coz they know I like A and almost every week I spend $$$ juz to be close and embrass him/her
yes they are always there to share the drinks I paid for!!!

so stop acting as if you know me inside out, coz you dun, and thats for sure...

I question as to when was the last time they said they care for me?
when was the last time they were there when I needed they most?
when was the last time they dry my tears?

you pple juz make me sick!

F Off!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

relax la babe, say this kind of things, can hurt your friends feeling one you know.

cheer up watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY4XHXn5B9I&mode=related&search=

ah seng

furfur angel said...

Mr Ong! Not refering to you all lehz!

those worthless friend should know who they are...

i is disgusted with them

Anonymous said...

tho i'm not ur fren but...hell, i'll always be there for u...