Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I turned 24!

yesh! 老娘今天24岁

so what happened when I was 23?!

1. I finally left my crappy company after suffering from mental stress for 6mths!

2. I bummed in HK

3. I found a new job which I'm working my ass off everyday. But... I enjoyed what I'm doing, so thats a blessing...

4. I did 5 promotion campaign in 6 months. Definetly beef up my portfolio...

5. I Party, shop, sing K, eat at Taiwan. Missed my gfs and I cried so badly at the custom that the officer had to come over and ask if I was alright...

6. I bought a "pig" over to Taiwan. My luggage weighted 35kg at Changi...luckily I wasn't fined!

7. I went over with 1 big luggage and I came back with I big luggage and 7 hand carry. Total weight 48kg at Chiang Kai Shek Airport and I was fined SGD280!!!!


8. First time in my life I saw a big fat pig on the city street!

I'm sure it weighs over 200kg!

9. I bought a new toy

10. I is more 女人 coz my hair changed from this
to this


anyway the boys celebrated my bday on sat and this is my BERRIES cake?!


Strawberries, cherries and blueberries
yummy!

for all the well wishes, thanks much!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! U sure look better as u age...hehe.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! :)

DK said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!

Xuan-er said...

happy birthday!! looks so pretty!!! =))

furfur angel said...

thanks everyone!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday...i knew you were in taiwan, that's why i'm late. haha. ;)

may you have a thousand wishes come true...cheers. =)

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday, babe!