Friday, June 01, 2007

PC Show...Yes? No?

sigh~

been searching or rather been thinking of getting an external harddisk to back up the gazillion amount of photos and mp3.

still nothing get materialize.

I also want to get a nice looking lappy cover coz the one I'm using it a free gift from Fujitsu.

I read mp3 players are having few good offers...hmm...

not forgetting the webcam that I've been saying for the longest time...

so yah thats a few things on the list...Sunday the last day, good to check it out...

probably the PC show will be a good choice to ehlp save some $$$, although I think I would end up spending more...

1 comment:

eisburg said...

It's the last pc fair before the GST increase! Better get those big ticketing item asap. I'm going down as well. Thinking of getting another external hdd as addon.