Sunday, June 10, 2007

adulthood

so it was lil cousin 21st bday and we had a mini party at dempsey...
with me having 2 OJ thru the nite...and everyone else drowning Mr. A.

"Devils" everywhere tempting me with Mr. A but I stick with OJ.
didn't want a relapse.

you know I'm such a baby when I'm down with fever. Daddy and mama will constantly check my temperature and sponge me. Mama would boil egg and rub my forehead. Oh this old wives method helps to bring my temperature down without fail every time. It kinda works for me...

my late grandma has 13 grandchildren. We are known as 13太保. Time flies, the youngest in the line is already an adult getting her golden key.

The key that signifies adulthood, probably freedom, reality and woes hohoho

When I got the key from Daddy and mama, it was a sudden surge of emotions. So much mixed feelings...

"Yuppie I'm an adult...erm...ok I'm an adult now...so whats next?!"

Lately I did my mid-yr appraisal... kinda disappointing...

I hate it when i'm given the politically right answer...
I can't accept explanations such as, this is his character, you know that you need clearance from him on certain things, so you got to work smart.

crap!

its either I play along with or I move out, which I forsee eventually I will choose the second option.

This afternoon I got a text message from my boss to remind me not to step on the wrong foot during the pucoming management meeting... WTH! Call me a stubborn ass, there are just some things that I wouldn't bent my principles, especially to these filthy animal. Its back to the containing and enduring till a day when it explode, I'll leave. There are just some things talks won't work.

I understand that all these moves are all driven by guarding the rice bowl, but is there a need to behave in such a manner?

Tell me why the company hire highly paid arsehole to play politics while in actual fact, there isn't much contributions from them, while the rest who are contributing and working are invisible.

Is pay measured by the art of playing games and not actual contributions to the company???!!!

CB! 越讲越火大

yea~ this is adulthood

next mth, my other cousin getting married and I'm sure I'll be fired with the same old question of when is my turn.

so preditable. I'll be impressed if some1 ask me when I'm getting a kid.

Maybe I don't want to get married, maybe I just want to kid and not get married.
Maybe I just want to adopt a kid, or maybe I still want to be alone, just dating and not get married. Maybe I get the guy to father the child, and we dun get married because I still prefer to be alone... maybe....

yea~ this is adulthood

2 comments:

eisburg said...

Don't you get it? It's always assholes that gives the final approval.

You need to be an asshole to get to the top..

I'm facing lots of assholes day in and out.

k@therin3 said...

see pics from tat day @ http://ckath.multiply.com/photos/album/31