Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i'm dying

fever at 39.5C, whole body aching, both tonsil swollen like quail eggs...

exam on Thurs, I dun think I can make it...

worse...AMB refuse to take me to the hospital because he needs to work 2molo.

Tell me wat fuk reason is that. This is the second time that I'm terribly sick and he acts as though its not important/deosent matter to him...

I guess this is the last draw. Enough is enough!

I need to sleep now, the medication take effect...can't waste the limited brain juice over some being thats not worth...

3 comments:

eisburg said...

You can't be serious! So sick till need to be admitted. Are your having those post exams sickness rather?

Have some rest. Don't stress yourself out too much.

Anonymous said...

who is this AMB? need a spank on the head..anyway take care of health 1st..if recover can come to dempsey and have some ang mo liang teh (be it beer or stout) sunday acting see if you like to watch anot..take care..PS: no news from tingahting abt BD

Anonymous said...

tk care....if cmi, please see a doc...