Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ridiculously priced

the details for my graduation ceremony was sent out last week... I was shocked at the price we had to pay

Tickets:
Graduates: $30
Guest (adult): $75
Children (3yrs old and above): $45

Rental of gown: $50 <<< compulsary
Deposit: $100 <<< refundable if not damage was done to the gown

So if Daddy and mama is going, the total that I'm going to pay is $230 + $100 deposit

Tell me why as a graduate I have to pay for my own tickets? When I was back in poly, everything was free, although we are limited to bring only 2 guest.

this is one thing I hate about private school....

2 comments:

eisburg said...

You are not in Poly anymore. Everything are chargable.

DK said...

Wah... Machim like watching concert like that.

You going to sing or something? :P