Sunday, June 24, 2007

thoughts....

I know I haven't been blogging a lot...
yes apart from busy with work, I'm still busy with work... whats new....

But whats news is probably I haven't been flirting with Mr. A... Yeap thats new...

I'm juz too tired and stress out with work...probably the drama serial "corner with love" could be a tiny reason...

school gona start soon, I need to register my modules...

I planned my leave in accordance to my work (retail line no choice) now even registering for modules has to depend on my work schedule... this work thing is really eating a lot of my personal time...

wait till I talk about the fustration with work... later pple... its gonna be a thesis... hoho...

I've been thinking a lot... let me organize them and I'll share...

finally, GSS is over, and up again is Food Festival....back to back project is nothing new to me...
I'm used to it. But still getting used to it doesn't equate to acceptance...I still bitch *killer look*

No comments: