Friday, January 14, 2005

Dear all,

A little announcement to make, I've finally took up my Director's offer to cross over to the commercial arm and do operation, leasing and A&P. I felt that crossing over will definitely beef up my portfolio and the things that I'm going to learn will be much more than what my current position is offering. Moreover, I've always wanted to do operation and leasing, so this serve a good opportunity.

I certainly see myself as a sponge absorbing the knowledge that she impart to me, though this also means that I have to sacrifice more as she is not a nice person to work with but that's only because she has high demand when it comes to work plus she is a slave driver. At a personal level, she is very fun, definitely dun look like someone who is at her 40s. But then again, I guess I've to look in terms of long run, if I cross over, when I leave this place, I see myself more marketable and I can demand more in terms of position and monetary.

I've also made a few request to her of which she has accepted so now its my turn to fulfill the expectations she has on me.

Official date that I start has yet to confirm but I predict that will probably be in April after our AGM. I'm totally excited and look forward to what has been installed for me.

So wish me luck.....

No comments: