Monday, January 10, 2005

Went for our family shot yday at a bridal studio. Its mine parent 30th Wedding Anniversary next month, thus the bridal shot was a gift from kor and me.

Mummy looks gorgeous in the wedding gown. She had three outfit ��� Wedding Gown, a gold-color gown and the traditional Chinese embroidery gown known as Qua. Daddy looks very charming minus off the pot belly of coz! Kor and me were the "best man" and "bridesmaid" I wore a white lace tube dress with a ribbon tie to my neck. It was suppose to be a cute girl look.

Anyway to cut the whole story short, we were there for 6 hrs. The whole experience was exiting, enjoyable and very tiring. We had to smile non-stop. And for a non-professional like us, we definitely ran out of pose.

Mummy was the envy of the day. Everyone was commenting she still look so slim after giving birth to two kids and married for 30 years. Too bad I didn't inherit her genes sob sob....

Once the pix are ready will post online the share my family bliss with you guys.

Oh ya, I finally went to cut my hair...

No comments: