Friday, January 14, 2005

Worst thing that could ever happen to me is toothache! I hate it! I prefer fever, headache etc, not that I love getting sick but the fact that if to compare with all other illness, toothache and blocked nose are two that I detest most!

I totally look like chipmunk. This is what my dentist diagnose Due to my weak gums, (apparently they are very red due to overcrowding at my front set of teeth) the ulcer has aggravate the whatevaer you call them in the gums to start getting havoc.

I was given an antiseptic mouth rinse called Chlorophasm. It���s a torture! Damn bitter and I am not suppose to rinse off with water, not allowed to eat of drink within the next hour after the rinse. The only good thing it does is to numb my gums and thus I cant feel the pain.

Anyway, my dentist again brought up the topic of braces. She said that its either 1) I go for braces to solve all the problem or 2) I need to pay more attention to my oral hygiene.

I certainly hope that to get braces done at 22 is not too old. When I told Ben abt it, he commented that I was certainly a high maintenance girl. First, it was the lasix and now braces. I mean I was toying with the braces idea for quite some time, but back then was to get rid of my vampire tooth and look good, but now seems like I have got no choice since my overcrowded teeth are giving me hell lots of problem.

Conclusion, I'll start saving up after my lasix and will get the braces done say hopefully by this year. So that means that my driving license plan has to be put on hold! Hmmmm���

No comments: