Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Received this sms from J, isn't that sweet?

If I'm a tear,
I wanna be born in your eyes,
live on your cheeks and
die on your lips...
But if you were my tear,
I would never cry...coz
I never wanna lose someone like you

*************************************************

Got a sms from Andy who is currently in Aceh.
Everythings is fins and he is doing fine there.
He is now with the HQ and staying in the hotel.
The network over there is weak thus it will
take some time for him to reply to our sms.

I finally got back my petty cash claim from
the accounts dept. Finally I see $$$$

Adeline juz called up yday informing that my
insurance policies have been incepted. Guess wat?!
They are giving my a DIGITAL CAM!!!!
*jumping with joy* Wait...wait... its not a Canon
or Sony, its from BenQ but better that nothing, so
on my wish list, I'm still left with my laptop...

No comments: