Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Got this email from my pretty cousin *wink*

Cyrus SAYS: Daddy, how was I born?

DAD SAYS: Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Pop-Up appeared and said: You've Got Male!

Are human infected with the IT terms that they have lost their human touch, or the basic language structure. K some of you might say that I'm over-reacting... Ask yourself this: When was the last time you actually had a decent conversation with someone? I guess most of the conversation has been replace by sms and emails. Asking your friend out for a movie or coffee can be done sending a sms. "Watching LOTR. Meet 3pm @ PS. Text me when you reach" Does this look familar?!

Nowadays, even quarrelling can be done via sms/msn/emails. Raising your voice to show your anger has been replace by smileys, emotions and puncuation marks.

Isn't it sad when we are gifted with vocal power yet we have choose to let our fingers do the talking. So, will we encounter this day such that, we don't know how to communicate anymore????
**********************************************************************************

My toothache and ucler are killing me.... I'm going nuts.... stay far far away from me .....

No comments: