Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Made a pact with Mr. Ben Siah. Both of us will embark on a no red-meat diet till Chinese New Year. For the next 2 weeks, we will live on white meat, vegetables and fruits. White meat has to be either steam or boil no grilled, bbq, deep fried, pan fried etc. We will update each other on what we ate for the day. Ben, please be honest!

The loser will treat the winner to dinner but the catch is that the loser will only get to see the winner savoir on the food while he/she only gets to eat plain bread.

My target is that I need to lose 1 1/2 inches off my waistline and abt 3 pounds.

So now, some of you might ask, why this deal?! Well coz I realize that I put on so much weight since Xmas. Thanks to all the junk food I stuffed myself with and the alcohol I drowned myself with every week, my waistline getting thicker sob sob. Plus, this CNY, I bought a lot of clothes, so I need to lose a little weight to look good.

As for Ben, he wants back his FLAT stomach!!!! And to think that he is going to wack all the Ba Gua during CNY, he thought he better do something first.

Ben, if you are reading this, dun cheat and try to find loopholes so that you can bluff your way through. Think of the FLAT stomach!!! Well 2 weeks a bit short. Lets be realistic and target 2 inches off.

No comments: