Monday, July 18, 2005

宝贝,你好幸福

Shopping with ma lately has been very much revolved around the little 宝贝 who is arriving to our family this November.

Ma and me having been going to different places to compare prices. I've been asking around which are the better brands, what I should look for when buying baby prams, cot, milk bottle, diapers, milk powder etc...

Baby stuff are so cute, I bought so much stuff. They have got baby detergent for washing your baby clothes, nappy lining, baby wipes to clean the baby booty when she poo poo. Milk bottle sterilizer, travel pack toiletries,

The design for the baby clothing, milk bottle, milk powder container, pacifier, etc are so cute. When we step in the shop, it takes a while for us to leave that place.

I'm thinking of buying her bikini. I can bring her go sun tanning, and swimming so that she can be the next Jocelyn Yeo. When she gets older, I'll bring her to venture all the sea sports that I'm into, so that she can be my khaki when I wakeboard or dive.

I'm thinking of buying her story books, and read bedtimes stories to her every night.

I'm thinking buying baby CD for her to listen, so that she can be musically inclined and become the next 孙燕姿.

I'm even thinking of a Christian name for her and to bring her to Sunday school while I attend my Sunday service.

I've been surfing the net for the meaning of christian names and I've bought books from the Christian book store for a true christian name. Or perhaps I should leave it to the pastor when 宝贝 get baptize

I'm thinking of engaging the famous 游龙子 to list down the chinese names that will suit her 生辰八字 for us to select.

I can picture myself bring her to zoo, bird park. Bringing her go kai kai, extra curriculum classes like piano class, ballet lesson, swimming classes, drawing classes....

Ma say 我想太远了.... theres a lot of things that we can only give suggestions, ultimately decision lies on Kor and SIL (sister-in-law).

Hmmm....I think so too...I'm too engrossed and excited of being 姑姑. I should step back a little to prevent any conflicts arising...

No comments: