Thursday, July 28, 2005

Make my 70cents worthwhile!!!

Morning, was reading the papers and I saw Mr. Miyagi and Mr. Brown pix.

Totally excited, thinking that theres latest news about them.

As I read on, yawn big time....

Its the same old information that the reporters recycled from the previous articles.

They conveniently cut and paste a few articles together, give it a new headline and whala! Its a new article.

Boy! I'm utterly disappointed....

Have they got nothing more to write on beside telling us how this two gentlemen got their nick, what do they blog on etc. Come on~ every bloggers knows about it (provided you read their blog in the 1st palce)

Why can't these reporters put in a little more effort and structure some interesting question?

Like "Is My Miyaki's ***** longer than Rockson's horse?" or "Does Mr. Brown has more chest hair than Kenny Sia????"

Don't they bother to do some homework?

Nahz I'm not a tabloid reader, but at least let the readers read some new stuff, Thats why its call news!!!

I've been reading both their blog for a while and I totally adores them. But reading the same old "news" about them makes me feel that editors are wasting news space.

The more I will curse and swear the next time I calcualte the loading rate for advertisement. Charge so damn expensive but give readers the same old "news" Nabehz~

Or better still, bitch on the same issue for a 6-page special coverage e.g. Wang Na, Liu Hong Mei, NKF etc...

You know how much you have to pay to do a Junior Page B/W ad? F you big time! They suck the advertisers dry but can't they at least make the money well spent and give readers some interesting stuff to read??!!!

Now I know why people dun respond to the ad, coz the press articles are so boring that they give up reading before they reach my ad!!! KNN

No comments: