Friday, July 22, 2005

You are fucking rude

%^&*)?$#@*(&$#^%#@*(%?>~$<(^%((*^%

The next time someone put me on conference call again he/she gonna get stonned alive by me! And I mean it!

Bloody hell. Don't even have the oourteous of telling me hey you are on 3-way conference call.

WHy hoping to fish out some juicy gossip from me so that you can quote me for saying that?!!! Or hoping that I will bad-mouthed the invisible party so that you can rub salt into it?!!

Only when I said something juicy about that person, then you tell me, wei...you on conference call lehz.. she is listening now. You make me feel like a fool!

And the worse is the girl dun even have the courteous of saying hi, and well still continue to keep quiet!

Not that you should say hi to someone who juz said something unkind to your ears but hello... u ask for it ok! you agreed into that filthy scheme!

Moreover what I juz said was true! You actually did it so deny the fact and get angry?!!!

I felt so betrayed. Nahz you wouldn't understand hw I feel if you haven't been through that ordeal. No I'm not over reacting!!! I treasure friendship and this is what I get.

ARRRRRGGHHHH! Thats it! I swear the next time anyone who puts me through that stoopid conference call w/o me knowing again... u will get hell from me!!!

1 comment:

eisburg said...

That's really rude of your friend. At least should have told you in advance that it's a 3 way converstaion.

This also teach you a lesson. Don't big mouth others behind their backs!