Thursday, July 21, 2005

You've got things to do

Gone through the handover exercise this morning, and I've got 23786475620834 things to do. KNN!

All the terms sound so alien to me.

Time is isn't waiting for me, and I'll facing the war all alone since they 2 of them are leaving on next Tuesday. Shite!

*******************

Was at Momo with the gers yday nite.

And this 2 cheeko bengz actually wanted to 灌醉 bee and me. Jio me play 5-10 with him. muahahahaha....

Hello~~~ Bee and me are like expert lorhz... think that you can make us drunk, hmmmm wait long long lahz ah! Unless you make me drink ****** you will have the chance lahz.

Of coz we won most of the rounds and they drank quite a far bit. 不知死活 lorhz, 敢jio我玩5-10. I'm being commando trained!!!

Sore loser! Towards the end, the cheeko bengz 出 pattern, I lose I drink, he lose also I drink. Keep insisting that he didn't see what I called! got pissed and tekan them. Wanted to intro me to their frd and can't rem my name so I made them drink keekee....

Thats the price you pay for not being honest.

I juz dun understand guys lorhz... u want to drunk the gers but first can you hold your liquor well? very 丢脸 if the ger drinks better than you. Not that I can drink well, juz that my luck quite good lahz. Plus gers got the advantage, they 撒娇 a bit, the guys confirm 心软.

And they always like to 借酒行凶, like to grope you! Hello, I'm not nightclub小姐 ah, let you grope from top to bottom. And even they charge ah!

Anyway while we were at the dance floor, 1 of them conveniently hug me from behind. How dare u! Of coz I smart lahz, I pretend kena pushed by another person and stepped hard on this foot.

Thats the good thing about gers wearing high heels.

No comments: