Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The transformation of a lobster

So exciting....

The lobster in my office fishtank, juz molt. That means that it just sheds its shell.

My first time to witness a lobster molting.

I saw Auzzie Jenson online, told him about my new "discovery"

Kena suan by him. Say I 山龟. "If not how the lobster get so big?!"

How I know, I thought they juz grow up like fishes or sea cucumbers mahz. Bah!

Tell me frankly, how many of you here actually know lobster molt?!

Huh?! Dun cheat!



Look, the old shell is a perfect double of the lobster, even come with feelers.

As usual, my colleague Alan is disturbing his friend again.

Alan: Something is wrong with 龙虾大哥 today
Me : y? whats wrong with him?
Alan: How come he dun attack?
Me: Maybe he is too tired. Hello?! He juz shed its shell, where got strength to fight with you?
Alan: izit? He so weak ah?
Me: (thinking in my heart) *After you come also need some time to recover before going for the next round right?* I think so, I'm not a lobster, can't answer you.

Ai yo, Alan is the 公认 纯情小子 in the office. So I can't say that statement out, if not he will be so shocked, dunno how to reply. And I'll be damn pai sei

The reat of them will start wondering how come furfur_angel knows so much about sex...

Later, we saw how 龙虾大哥 feeds on its old shell, like this....



Alan: yeek, he so disgusting, so dirty, why he eat up his old shell?
Me: I dunno. Maybe juz now you disturb him, accidentally touch the shell and dirty it. So it decided to eat it.

I derive this statement from my past experience with hamsters.

Alan: U sure or not?
Me: Actually, I’ve no idea.

That is when I decided to search the internet and found this

The next time I lay my hands on lobster sashimi, I will shut my mouth and stop complaining why the lobster so big in size yet there so little flesh.

They have gone through a lot to come to this size....

3 comments:

furfur angel said...

I'm not any better....got no voice, dun dare to pick up call, ltr scare away all the customers... hows everything at work? Seems like you seldom log on the msn... can't use that in the office huh?

eisburg said...

小妹妹 most of the sea creatures that had shells will shed theirs so that they have a bigger one to fit them. Must be sleeping during science class!

furfur angel said...

sorry my science class only study h2o, co2, cu, mass, density etc.

Bah~