Sunday, July 17, 2005

MOMO, 我爱你!!!


For the longest time that I've been rattling about cheonging Club Momo, I finally set my feet on this happening place yesterday with Siang and his friend, Lindy.

Revive my SOS days! This place is hot hot hot! The music is fantastic. The guys are good looking and the decor was great. Crowd was mostly my age which will help me to filter out all the 小弟弟.

Nevermind that the drinks are ex. (Long Island at $68, tequila shot at $10), nevermind that the entry queue was long. Nevermind that the palce was packed that there were little space for me to shake my booty. Nevermind the bag deposit was a dollar more compared to DBL O, and that the queue was super long.

I can put up with these. What matter most was the music and crowd..

Guys watch out as the bar top dancers are hot and sexy. Girls, we aren’t forgotten. The male server was a treat to our eyes as they climb up the bar and shake their sexy bum bum.

Look out! The crowd are coming back to Central Mall

1 comment:

eisburg said...

All the xiao di di? So you admit you are very old?