Tuesday, September 13, 2005

我是女生

Got to know a few new friends over partying. Guess what, this guy commented that he finds me familiar looking, to be exact he finds that I looked like one of his guy friend. I came realize that friend was kor!

That see-I-knew-I-was-right face of his, makes me feel down.

Craziness!

1)Its very sad to hear people commenting that I looked like one of their guy friend because (a) I'm not a butch and (b) I'm a 100% GIRL! Got boobs and butt!
2)Kor and me has common friends.很恐怖!!!

He is the 4th or 5th person who says I look exactly like kor....that I'm a female version of him. 我好可怜.




Close up...真的有这样像吗????

I feel like singing this song to EVERYONE

我是女生
漂亮的女生  
我是女生  
爱哭的女生
我是女生  
奇怪的女生  
我是女生  
你不懂女生

看开点吧, 像好过不像.

goes to show that the QC level very high!

Confirm, Ta stamp, 100% chop, come out from same factory!

No comments: