Wednesday, September 07, 2005

se7en things

was blog surfing and came across this. I donch know why I did it, probable I need a break from work. Anyway those names listed in last question, you know what to do huh...

here goes...

Se7en things that scare me:

1. Flying cockroaches
2. Lizards
3. Losing my family / friends.
4. growing fat resulting in getting dumped. Ego wreck
5. broke when I desperately need to get something “important”
6. diagnose with terminal illness, can’t die immediately and left to surffer
7. war

Se7en things I like the most about me:

1. My cheeks
2. My 樱桃小嘴
3. My wrist
4. My butt (WHY?? CANNOT AH??)
5. standing for what is right
6. my independence
7. working hard towards and achieving my goal

Se7en most important things in my room:

1. bed
2. my pillow which had accompanied me since I was 1yr old
3. piglet.
4. quilt
5. telly
6. hi-fi stereo
7. photographs

Se7en random facts about me:

1. Before I sleep, I have to position my pillow, bolster and piglet so that whichever direction I turn, I have something to hug. I’ll draw down my curtain, charge my mobile phone, timer my fan to 3hrs
2. I sort my clothes according to occasion, frequency of wear and colour
3. when I buckle up the seat belt, I put the from belt which is straps across the body, behind my back
4. I’m a weird baby. I start teething at 3mth and started growing hair only when I was 2yrs old
5. I only wear skirt when I ran out of pants to wear e.g. forgotten to iron my pants
6. I love shopping for miscellaneous items such as shoes, bags, bracelet, etc
7. I have a mole on the third finger on my right hand

Se7en things I plan to do before I die:

1. bungee jump
2. sky diving
3. visit the following places: Mauritius, New Zealand, China, Africa and bag-packed to Nepal
4. Know Tony Leung Chiu Wai personally and take lots of pix with him.
5. owns a Land rover
6. shag Tay Ping Hui (kidding)
7. still thinking

Se7en things I can do:

1. Be a heartless bitch
2. do silly things for the guy I love be it he deserve it or not
3. Multitask.
4. curse and swear vulgarities like any hard core hokkien beng
5. watch re-run of movies, HK / Taiwan idol drama over and over and over again
6. eat to my heart content without feeling guilty
7. cut my waist length hair to an Armani hairdo (and I did it)

Se7en things I can't do:

1. can’t lick my elbow
2. nude swim (in s’pore)
3. kill anyone
4. eat dog meat
5. betray my principle
6. a threesome
7. dig my nose in the public

Se7en things I say the most:

1. nabeh
2. huh?
3. orhz
4. mmmmm
5. what the hell
6. fuck / fuckers/ fucking / fucked /
7. bloody hell

Se7en celeb crushes:

1. Tony Leung Chiu Wai (since I was primary 1 till now, and most prob till I die)
2. Project Superstar finalist Hong Jun Yang (his singing)
3. Michael Owen (90% of his football skill and 10% of his looks) / Xabi Alonso(his looks)
4. Daniel Wu (looks + the ang mo kan tang accent)
5. Tay Ping Hui (sporty and cool. wa... the act dao face and kill)
6. Vic Chou (after watching the latest Taiwan Idol drama ? Mars. Who ever say he can’t act gonna get flame by me)
7. Angelina Jolie (her killer body)

Se7en people I'll love to see doing this (for various different reasons):

1. blinkymummy (provided she reads my blog)
2. Lawrence
3. BM's Moby Beng
4. Rockson (provided he read my blog)
5. Charissa
6. yellow
7. xiao bi

1 comment:

moby sky said...

ok...you got your wish =)