Friday, September 02, 2005

Bus driver blind?!

Was waiting for bus 33 along Lavender St.

I sat at the first row of seat, saw bus approaching, and flag down. Too late, the bus zoom pass and so I thought, maybe I 反应迟钝

Decided to walk to the end of the bus stop where most of the time the bus will stop to pick up passengers.

Waited patiently saw 3 buses approaching and the last one was bus 33. I quickly ran towards the other end to flag down.

Guess what?! The bus driver didn't navigate the bus towards the bus stop.

Nabehz....

Bus driver blind?! Or he only want to quickly reach the terminal so that he can have his dinner?

So now, how should I flag down the bus and make sure he sees me?

Hmm...maybe I should show him my 美腿, shite! But I was wearing pants.

Or maybe I should 露半粒, but 我连半粒都没有....

I decided to stand in the middle of the bus stop. Even when my legs were aching from the high heels, no I didn't sit down.

Bloody seats were those slanted 45degree. View will be totally blocked by the seats in front. WTH design such a cocka-nathan piece?!

I was angry coz here I am kan cheong about gram's operation, the more I want to rush to the hospital, and yet the bus missed me.

Finally, I saw the buss approaching. I flagged vigorously, even when I knew the bus driver saw me, I still continued to flag and make sure he stop right in front of me.

Can't help to be kiasu after the previous two experiences.

I board the bus thinking, the nest if I drive, I make sure that all driver of buss 33 kena hell. I will maintain a 60km/h speed in front of them!

*******************

The operation was a success. Wow she had like 30 small little gallstones and they look like charcoal...eueks...

No comments: