Tuesday, September 13, 2005

my soon-to-be-born niece, patience patience

Weekend was pretty much tensed!

Partying ends at 6am and I dragged myself home. Yup I kena left-right-centre by ma.

Was at the hospital for 3days

Don’t worry, I wasn’t admitted to the hospital coz I party too much.

My soon-to-be-born baby niece is giving mummy trouble. Gyne decided that it’s better to stay in the hospital for a few days. For observation purpose.

Naughty! Naughty!

The babies at the nursery room are adorable!

Coincidence? Almost 95% of the babies were boys.

There’s this cutie pie. Ai yo, his features 美美! I’m sure he will be a pretty boy when he grows up.

忽然间好想生baby!

Girl girl, must have patience 乖乖 stay in the womb for another 6 weeks more. 姑姑 promise to buy you lots of goodies.

After reading Moby’s entry that he is going for the Terry Fox Run, I’m contemplating whether to sign up. I know I won’t be able to finish, and I probably end up like Moby, taking own sweet time to stroll to the finish line while taking nice pix along the “journey”

I sms-ed a few pple like Bam, Jenson etc…

Bam has a tennis match so he can’t stroll with me.

Jenson will be going for the 7km, so he can’t stroll with me.

EXCUSES!

I know I’m plain lazy to get my fat *finger pointing to the excess fats accumulating from waisr down* moving.

Sentosa! A bit far lorhz! I eastern kid! Need to wake up at 5am…

Birthday wishes for the following friends:

1) Bam Bam: Sorry! Thought you are 35 this year! But I don’t deserve to be F-ed. 30岁后的男人才有魅力
2) Shane: Happy Birthday! Stay pretty always!
3) Nicky: Have a smashing birthday!
4) Jessie: 五连花教主 aka 大姐大, 祝你青春美丽,迷死所有男人. I’ve got to attend a wedding dinner that night so you cannot get drunk before I reached there!

Balaclava after work! Yet to step into that crazy place for a while! Be there at 7:30, those who are around that area can come join me! Smuack!

1 comment:

moby sky said...

furfur_angel...join us!!! it's for charity after all...and besides, there's no need to rush. i'm sure you walk more when you go SHOPPING!!! haha. just wear more comfortable shoes can already...and please...you look better than your brother lah...in the girly sense of course. haha.