Friday, September 16, 2005

Chinese Medicine Yeuk!!!

OMG! This is so funny!

BTW, Its Liverpool vs Man U this sunday! Man U can go F spider especially when they have looney on squad!

As much as I like the way he ATTACK his opponents, but serve him right!
Try to be funny and this is what you get!

*orh bi good* neh neh nee boo boo! Loser!

P/s: I only like him when he attack those team which I donch like!

my teeth still hurt like crazy due to the chinese medicine that the sinseh prescribed. Yup! I went to the sinseh!

Actually I was accompanyed mama there, then decided to let the sinseh give me a good massage since my stiff neck has been torturing for the longest time. Plus every night I sleep, theres endless things for me to dream about. That is why, no matter how many hours I sleep, Its NEVER enuff.

I shall not go into how he "massage" my back!!! I can hear the *crick crack* sound on my spine and neck. yeuk!

aniwae, cut the story short, he gave me some medicine to take and this was what caused my toothache. Its suppose to expel all the "heat" that is trapped in the body.

(the more I typed, the more I think the entry very kinky! Uper massage? heat?)

Chinese medicine bitter like crazy! Pui! I hate them!

But it did help me to sleep better at night and I feel so fresh today!

Oh ya. he also said not to party till morning and booze so much!

*I suspect is mama made him say that*

How to not party especially when

1) Zouk is closing this weekend for major renovation and that we are heading Wine Bar to celebrate Nicky, Shane and BamBam s' bday on sat....

2) Thomas and Adelines' wedding is next Wed.....

3) Upcoming Liverpool matches.....

Impossible!

Alright, alright...for the sake of my health and mama's constant nagging... I promise to cut now on partying.

Talking about the wedding... Thomas is gonna get hell. muahahahaha~!~!~ We girls have line up a series of treat for him!

*cover mouth with both hands and giggle*

All I can say is, Thomas, take care bro!

No comments: