Sunday, September 04, 2005

SWF, pic and more pics....

Got to meet XX, mr. brown and mr. miyagi...

the talk was great. shared with us how we can utilise software and gadgets available online to make blog more interesting....

actually I know that these application are available, but to lazy to meddle and explore with it...

thanks mr. brown n mr. miyagi for sharing....

heres XX and me....didn't manage to grab hold of the 2 gentlemen...



she is pretty even without photoshop-ed

*************

my messy hair need remodelling...
made an appointment with murphy...

Ben's reaction to my new haircut
"OMG you are so pretty... can I date you???!!!"


nope..he didn't say that, I ask him to pose and this was the outcome

I simply love my new haircut...Murphy never fail on me...


BTW, Murphy is a freelance hair stylist... He is stationed at RF The Hair Spa @ Pacific Plaza...

yup... he is the one who chopped my waist length hair to this.... (2yrs ago)



p/s Murp, pls pay me advertising fee... or you can give me more discount...

********

Met up with Kelly & friends to MOMO

Esher & Kelly


Kelly & me (",)


MOMO was boring 2day, we decided to go supper at River valley

juz got back and I can't sleep, almost got fine from TP.

Kena road block, fail to buckle up.

The TP gave me a warning... told me to be extra careful coz its late, very dangerous for me to travel alone. blablabla blablabla

I appreciate his kind gesture but that cheeko smile on his face, I can't help but to think he kao lui on job. Disgusting!

witness a fatal accident near my place. kangoo crash into toyota...

this explain the road block at Bedok Reservoir exit.

Those who stay at Tampines ave 1 / Pasir Ris Drive 12 or nearby, or take PIE exit via Bedok Reservoir will know that many like to 飙车 along this long stretch of road.

The Toyota was badly damaged while Kangoo still in a good shape. Strange!

last day of 7th month still kena accident..suay....

like I say I can't sleep so I decided to torture you guys with my 不要脸 self portray. keekee (",)



ok enuff...or I'll kena humtam

I need to pom pom liaoz...

2molo will be another long day

nitez! oopsss..shld be morning bah...

No comments: