Wednesday, September 28, 2005

KL here I come....

Oh well, I'm leaving for KL on Friday and be back on Sunday.

I need to recharge my battery.

Been looking forward to the trip to get my mind off work. Though its not to anywhere fantastic, but at least its outta Singapore, and I get my passport stamped!

I've check with David on where to find yummy food and happening clubs and I'm armed with lots of info.

Since all of us are first timer to KL, I thought we better do our homework.

I guess its the typical me. I like to plan the itinerary before i step my foot onto the foreign country.

I will have to find out where are the happening and must visit places, where can find yummy food, where to get good bargain etc.

In another word, I like to be in control.

I hate to waste time thinking "Alright, where shall we go today?!"

By the time everyone agreed, half day will be gone.

With the info that David provides, I'm sure my Monday entry will not be titled "KL pretty much sucked"

I'll take note of the cabby there and make sure they go by the meter.

No comments: