Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Attack strikes back!

my long time enemy strikes back in action on monday night

This time was worse, it came with a high fever.

The panadol extra is of no help.

I went to my friendly family doc yday morn and he gave me a jab

Friendly Doc (FD): Since the tonsillities has been around since Dec and all other antibiotics failed, I'll have to give you a jab to wack all the virus.

*FA like the way he said wack the virus*

FA: I'm down with fever, is it advisable?

FD: The jab will wack the fever as well. Dun worry, just relax, you are a tough girl. See its written on you tee.

*FA was wearing her rover scout tee which says - Life's tough, we are tougher *

FD: No drug allegy huh?

FA: Nope.

After the jab, I made payment at the counter only to realize that I didn't brought enough cash with me.

I went to the ATM machine next door to withdraw.
While in Q, I can feel the powerful jab kicking in action....
so powerful that the so-called tough girl dropped her wallet and almost fainted,
not to mentioned that her ATM card was confiscated by the password-sensitive machine.

FA is not that tough after all.

FD: hai yo, why you never tell me you haven't had breakfast? Dun worry, drink some glucose and you will be alright. Remember, you are a tough girl....

****************

the jab is really powerful coz after a few hours, my fever is gone, I dun feel the pain on my tonsil though the swell is yet to subside, but I'm back at work today...

I really need to do something to my tonsil....
No! dun ask me to go for the OP.
It will never be consider as an option.
Perhaps I should cut down on fag and booze...

Mummy was so pissed with me that she doesn't want to go to the HK trip anymore....
wants me to recuperate before I start my new job.

I is ke lian, terrible sick and still have to endure her scolding/nagging while making our way back home. (too weak so she came to fetch me from the clinic)

1 comment:

moby sky said...

aiyoh...you ok or not?? what happened??? i know liverpool didn't do well in the champions league lah, but there's always next week...cheer up babe =)