Monday, February 27, 2006

天下没有不散的宴席

Sometimes only when you are in a different "status",
you get to see the true self of the people around you.

kinda disappointing...

like its wrong to leave the place.

once the "news" break loose, everyone treats you different.
as though you've betrayed them.

People come, people go.
If its time to move on or
if there is a better offer,
people go.

Dun act like a saint.
Beside the work fulfillment, learning opportunity, working environment,
one has to eat, pay bills, and survive.

Its simple as that, just that.

1 comment:

eisburg said...

That's life. I'm going through it as we speak.

I'm posted to a special team where I'm suppose to work afternoons when my own team is working nights. The feeling I've got is totally different when I'm doing the same shift pattern as them.

Good luck for your new job!