Monday, February 20, 2006

Energy

I've been thinking a lot during the weekend and came to conclusion that my love life is officially labeled as - screwed up big time.

It seems like I never learned my lesson.

The numbers of times I risk myself into the same shit just never stop.

I kept telling myself maybe this one is different not knowing that in fact everyone is the same.

Same old scumbag!

I heed some advice that I should opened up and not be torment by the hurtful experience from the past relationship.

And so I thought, alright, why not, I shouldn't be living in the history.

You know what?!

Not only that I haven't met someone who we can walk the journey, I became vulnerable to all those jerks who hurt me again and again.

Enough is enough!

To hell with all these!

I is disappointed!

Totally!

The only glimpse of hope that I have with me is shattered!

Totally gone and wouldn't be found again I guess.

When one bears no hope, he will have to channel whatever leftover energy to other areas so as to keep one going.

I foresee this coming......

No comments: