Thursday, February 09, 2006

爱美不怕流鼻水 (read hokkien)

why?

because in order to look good, we torture ourselves into things that totally dun fit.

my toes, toenails, feet, muscle hurts like crazy....

I bought a pair of pointed heels a mth ago. The size 6 fit was juz right...alright its a little tight...and the size 7 is too loose. So the saleperson use a footlike tool to expand the front and it totally fit well.

But I left it in the shoebox, conveniently forgotten about the new pair until the Tuesday morn when I fret over what to wear and found the "darling". I was tortured on thw whole day, coz somehow or rather the heel contract back to its original size. I suspect the effect from direct afternoon sun was the main culprit.

But yday, I wore the same evil heel again? Why? becoz it totally matches my outfit. I weighed look good vs pain level and I let vainity took control. Stupid me! I couldn't care less about my feet.

U can't imagine that for every step I took, I curse and swear beneath my breath and yet I flashed the PR smile when I met all the guest during the company Loh Hei Lunch at Grand Corthorne Waterfront.

My use-to-be beautiful feet is now infested with blister scar....all from those "nice" footwear that I bought base on the design and not whether its comfortable.

I must admit, girls like me should be shot! We dun deserve any sympathy.

No comments: