Monday, February 13, 2006

Which to get?

Can some gadget guru please tell me if this is good....

Xplore M68

Should I get a PDA phone? or a PDA and a phone?

My basic needs for a phone...

1) Be able to call and SMS
2) No reception problem and definetly no muffled voice(very impt!)
3) Long battery life
4) Able to take decent pix (this is secondary since I'm always armed with my digicam)
5) Listen to mp3 (not a must but if the phone allows, its a bonus)

Then again, FA is forever blur and forgetful-ness
so she needs a secretary / kind patience soul to remind her.

And since I'm w/o a bf and with my pathetic pay,
I dun think I can afford a secretary,
so I guess a PDA should do the job.

Basically, I move around, I need access to the emails pretty often.
And my job, and maybe the new one,
required me to do a lot of coordination work
(meeting dateline that is)

Please advice me on which to get.
Thanks!

No comments: