Saturday, February 11, 2006

I not Stupid too

I caught this with 弟弟

great movie...for a local production. I teared... very touching mah.

the boys have grown up. Facing new set of problems, and of coz more 靓仔

a lot of thoughts aft the movie.

The movie discuss a lot of key parent-child issue in a humourous manner.

Points which are so important and easily understandable that most overlooked.

In my point of view, the key to a better parent-child relationship is communication.

Never judge based of your perspective.

I 'analyse' my relationship with my parent.

My parent are traditional chinese educated kids, bounded with traditional asian family values. Meaning that they are those whom seldom (maybe not) uttered 'I Love You' to their kids, and most probably not to their spouses.

I've gone thru a rollercoasterlistic teenage phase.
The nobody-seems-to-understand-me phase.
Times when I tried to 'talk' to my parents, I ended up get scolded.

Once bitten twice shy, I began to kept most of the things to myself, even up to date.
My mum kan cheong spider character wrosen the scenerio.
I thought I better kept my mouth shut. I began to adpot the 少知为妙 mechanics.

Thank God! I got to know ah chuan, my 干哥哥. He had been very supportive towards me and always lend a listening ear / shoulder to cry on to me. I can never imagine if I had not know him. I'll probable dropped outta school.

My rollercoaster teeange years definetly serve as a precious experience when I get 'promoted' to a parent.

No comments: